Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hey all you bloggers out there it's me again.

Has anyone ever had one of those days where they just want to sit around, raid the fridge, and watch Netflix all day.

I am a foodie... food is my life. You know how people say you are what you eat. I would be a piece of pizza. That would be really awkward.

Today I'm going to tell you about the theories and hidden stuff in Frozen.

1. Rapunzel is shown during the song during "For the First Time in Forever".








2.There's a hidden mickey at Oaken's Trading Post.










3. The pile of chocolates is the mountain from Sugar Rush in the movie Wreck it Ralph.











4. They say that her parents Shipwreck was the one Ariel went to in her movie.





















5. They also say that Anna and Elsa's parents were going to Rapunzel and Flynn's wedding.


3 comments:

  1. Hey if anybody else knows anymore frozen theories just put them in the comment box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know any Frozen theories but I love your creative mind!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pizza Girl... cool post... I never knew these things!

    ReplyDelete