Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Beatles

Hey all you bloggers out there it's me again. Sorry, I hope I don't bug you by posting twice in the same day.

Today's other post is going to be about the Beatles. The Beatles are my favorite band of all time. My favorite song by the Beatles is probably... well I actually don't have a favorite because I like a lot of them.

Here is a list of some of my favorite songs (These songs aren't in any particular order)
- Obla Di Obla Da
- Let it Be
- Eleanor Rigby
- Revolution
- Here Comes the Sun

Here are some pictures of the Beatles.


George Harrison
Paul Mccartney
Ringo Starr
John Lennon







Below are some videos 





6 comments:

  1. Feel free to post any of your favorite songs by the Beatles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the later "Hippie" Beatles the best... My favorite album is Abbey Road.

      Delete
  2. I used to sing "Golden Slumbers" to you when you were a baby to help you fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete