Monday, March 2, 2015

Dad Day

Hey all you bloggers out there. Sorry I haven't posted in like well forever.

      Today's post is going to be about my dad's artwork. My dad, Bernie Rosage is a great artist. He also has a blog just like me. My dad has been doing a series of paintings in a new style. You know every artist has a style... well my dad likes to change his up every now and then.

       My work will be shown at the Council for the Arts in downtown Jacksonville. A piece of my            art will be shown there in the middle school and high school collaborative show.

       Here is my dad's blog url
       http://www.bernierosage.com/
       My dad also sells his paintings on Etsy

      Attached below are the paintings my dad has done in his series so far.

My dad painted George just for me.
Claude Monet
Bob Dylan



A collection of the three.
My dad drew this in highschool.

2 comments: